- CountryUnited States of America
- TypeMedium to long range widebody airliner
- PowerplantsTwo 213.5kN (48,000lb) Pratt & Whitney JT9D-7R4 turbofans or 222.4kN (50,000lb) JT9D-7R4Es, or 222.4kN (50,000lb) PW-4050, or 233.5kN (52,000lb) PW-4052s, or 213.5kN (48,000lb) General Electric CF6-80As or 213.5kN (48,000lb) CF6-80A2s, or 231.3kN (52,500lb) CF6-80C2B2s, or 257.5kN (57,900lb) CF6-80C2B4Fs, or 269.9kN (60,000lb) RollsRoyce RB-211-524Gs.
767-300ER - Same options or 252.4kN (56,750lb) PW-4056s or 266.9kN (60,000lb) CF6-80C2B6s, or two PW-4060 rated at 60,000 lbs MTO
- PerformanceMax cruising speed 900km/h (486kt), economical cruising speed 850km/h (460kt). Higher gross weight version range with design payload and PW-4050s 7835km (4230nm), with CF6-80C2B2s 7890km (4260nm).
767-300ER - Range with design payload with PW-4060s 10,880km (5875nm), with CF6-80C2B4Fs 10,195km (5505nm).
- Weights767-300 - Empty with PW-4050s 79,560kg (175,400lb), with CF6-80C2B2s 79,379kg (175,000lb). Operating empty with PW-4050s 87,135kg (192,100lb), with CF6-80C2B2s 86,955kg (191,700lb). Higher gross weight version max takeoff with PW-4050s or CF6-80C2B2s 159,210kg (351,000lb).
767-300ER - Empty with PW-4060s 81,374kg (179,400lb), with CF6-80C2B4s 80,603kg (177,700lb). Operating empty with PW-4060s 90,535kg (199,600lb), with CF6-80C2B4s 90,175kg (198,800lb). Max takeoff with PW-4060s 181,890kg (401,000lb), with CF6-80C2B4Fs 175,540kg (387,000lb).
- DimentionsWing span 47.57m (156ft 1in), length 54.94m (180ft 3in), height 15.85m (52ft 0in). Wing area 283.3m2 (3050sq ft).
- CapacityFlightcrew of two. Typical three class layout for 210, two class 269 (24 premium & 245 economy seven abreast) max seating for 350 at eight abreast. Underfloor capacity for 20 LD2s.
- Production652 767-300s (including ERs) had been ordered by late 2002, of which 607 had been delivered.
Boeing affirmed that it was creating an extended improvement of the 767-200 in February 1982.
The ensuing 767-300 gimmicks a 6.42m (21ft 1in) stretch comprising of fuselage attachments forward (3.07m/10ft 1in) and behind (3.35m/11ft) the wing focus segment. The flightdeck and frameworks were conveyed specifically over from the 767-200, the main different progressions were minor, and identified with the expanded weights of the new form. At first the max takeoff weight was the same as the later 767-200er.
The 767-300 flew surprisingly on January 30 1986, and was honored confirmation and entered administration in September that year. The higher weight Extended Range ER form flew on December 19 1986, while Rollsroyce RB-211-524g motors got to be accessible from 1989. The scope of the 767-300er has ended up being extremely famous with various carriers utilizing them for long run low thickness flights.
In 1993 Boeing dispatched the 767-300f General Market Freighter. Progressions incorporate reinforced undercarriage and wing structure, a load taking care of framework, no lodge windows and a principle deck cargo entryway. Limit is 24 holders. The further extended 767-400 is depicted independently.
Pictures of Boeing 767-300