Fokker F-28 Fellowship
The F28 Fellowship plane was produced to supplement Fokker's exceptionally effective F-27 Friendship turboprop.
Fokker started improvement of the F28 in 1960 in the wake of seeing a business sector for a higher execution (ie stream engined) and more prominent limit carrier in examination with the F-27. Initially subtle elements of the F28 were made open in April 1962, and creation of the first advancement flying machine started in 1964. The principal of three models flew surprisingly on May 9 1967, with accreditation and first client conveyance both happening on February 24 1969.
The F28 was produced into a scope of models. Introductory generation was of the Mk 1000, which could commonly situate somewhere around 55 and 65, and was controlled by 43.8kn (9850lb) Spey Mk 55515 turbofans. The Mk 2000 was basically comparable however offered a 2.21m (7ft 3in) fuselage stretch, expanding greatest seating to 79.
The Mks 5000 and 6000 were focused around the 1000 and 2000 separately, yet presented a more drawn out compass wing (by 1.49m/4ft 11in) and wing heading edge supports. Not, one or the other variant pulled in genuine deals investment, and no 5000s and only two 6000s were manufactured. An alternate form that did not work out as intended was the Mk 6600, which would have been extended by a further 2.21m (7ft 3in), taking into account seating for 100 in a high thickness format. It was gone for Japanese carriers.
The last generation models were the 3000 and 4000, again focused around the 1000 and 2000 individually. Both presented various enhancements, while the expansion of two additional above wing crisis retreats on the 4000 expanded most extreme seating to 85. Cargo entryway prepared convertible variants of each one model were offered, and are recognized by a C postfix.
Pictures of Fokker F-28 Fellowship