Air Antwerp puts lightning start

Only four months after the establishment of the new Belgian regional airline starts its operation. Behind Air Antwerp cash-rich investors.

Somehow, it sounded like a suicide mission. In may it became known that in Belgium, a new regional airline arises. Air Antwerp on the same base, the same Manager, the same type of aircraft and a similar network, such as VLM Airlines. And this despite the fact that those regional airline in September 2018, despite the new owner for the second Time broke.

However, Air Antwerp has a decisive advantage. Behind her, cash-rich investors with a lot of industry Know-how. The Irish City Jet has a 75 per cent majority, KLM holds the Other 25 percent of the shares of the company.

Posted by Jack at .