Brantly B2 & 305
The Brantly B2 arrangement of light helicopters first flew in the early 1950s and came back to creation in the early 1990s, while the bigger five seat 305 dates to the early 1970s.
The first B2 two seat light helicopter was outlined and constructed by Mr N Brantly, and flew shockingly on February 21 1953. Certificate was granted in April 1959 permitting generation conveyances to get underway before long. The beginning creation B2 model offered a 135kw (180hp) Vo360a1a level four, the same fundamental powerplant that controlled the B2 arrangement through to the 1990s. The introductory B2 was trailed by the enhanced B2a with an overhauled lodge and the B2b, which turned into the conclusive creation model.
Brantly likewise created a bigger five seat Model 305 focused around the B2, with a bigger lodge and all the more influential Vo540 motor. The 305 first flew in January 1964 and was certificated in July the accompanying year.
Brantly creation stopped in the early 1970s after more than 400 B2s had been constructed. However creation continued in 1976 when the Hynes organization obtained the configuration and generation rights to what turned into the Brantlyhynes B2 and 305.
Brantlyhynes proceeded with low rate assembling of both models through to the mid 1980s when it excessively stopped creation. At last in 1989 James Kimura framed Brantly Helicopter Industries to manufacture both models, and low rate generation continued for a period. By 1998 the Chinese supported Brantly International Inc had continued low rate B2b creation at Vernon, Texas.
Pictures of Brantly B2 & 305